Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Again with the graduation...

I am registered for my last semester of college. Registration opened for people with 80 credits + on March 24 at 12:00am. I have had my schedule planned out since January, so when registration opened up and I finished registering for my classes the timestamp on my registration confirmation read 12:00am. It probably took me 15 seconds to register because I had all of the CRN's ready to type in. Anyways... I bought some announcements a couple of days ago to send to grandparents, aunts, and uncles. I am planning on emailing the rest of the family an announcement if you want one. (please leave me your email in a comment, I won't post the email address for others to see). I just purchased my cap and gown so I can have something to wear while walking!

2 comments:

Olivia.Leta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

yay! How exciting! What part of WA will you be in? What's taking you two there?