was my favorite.
I also really enjoyed these
___________________________________________________
Today I felt like I accomplished quite a bit. We started the day by watching the last episode of Late Night with Conan O'brien. I am going to miss Conan greatly and I really hope that he shows up on a different network soon! After Conan I dropped Jason off at work, came home and cleaned the bathroom and did all of the dishes. There were quite a few! Dishes tend to pile up when one goes to school and work, by the time one gets home one doesn't want to do chores, one wants to watch tv.
Once the dishes were done I got ready for the day and then started watching U.S. Championships: figure skating! I love watching figure skating, which is what I am currently doing as I wait for Jason to tell me he is finished at work.
2 comments:
I love that first pic! I must admit that I'm not really a fan of Conan. Craig all the way! :)
Those are gorgeous. Almost makes me appreciate the snow. :)
Post a Comment