Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

Christmas was great to us this year. We went up to Montana to spend time with Jason's family over the break. This year we flew non-stop, got there about 2 hours early, and had no car issues! We did have a delayed flight and were on the plane for quite a while, but no car problems!
We spent our time in Montana going out to eat, spending time with Denny and Rita, shopping, and visiting family.
We had a lot of fun and loved spending time together. We also got to do ichat with my family for Christmas eve and Christmas. It was a lot of fun.
Jason and I have been so blessed, and we are so grateful for those great examples around us.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and able to remember the reason for the season.


P.s. I am now officially a senior! I passed all my classes including my math class, only one to go!

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Glad you had a good Christmas!

Congrats with School! :) Good luck finishing up! :)

Cambria said...

hhhahahha thank goodness that semester is over- and no more Adam and Eve