Jason has an interview with the University of Utah. We are not sure on the date yet. We heard about it sometime last week, but I didn't want to post until we knew when the interview was, obviously I couldn't wait any longer.
Hey girlie! just letting you know, I changed my blog address to sarahbrianna.blogspot.com
it's still private but I'm pretty sure you are on the list, if not email me at sarah1719@hotmail.com and tell me your email. That's exciting about the U, Good luck!
4 comments:
the U is so boring!!!! don't go there!!!!
The U is so competitive to get in to. If you got accepted there, would you go there since it would be so close to home?
Possibly. It depends on if and what other schools he gets into. That is one of the main reasons why we would want to go to the U.
Hey girlie! just letting you know, I changed my blog address to sarahbrianna.blogspot.com
it's still private but I'm pretty sure you are on the list, if not email me at sarah1719@hotmail.com and tell me your email. That's exciting about the U, Good luck!
Post a Comment