Friday, October 16, 2009

The President..

Oops, In my hurry to get that post out I forgot to write a couple of things that happened.

While I was wandering around the Capital by myself I decided to go to the Washington Monument. As I was walking I heard a whole bunch of sirens. I looked all around trying to see what was going on. On my left were 2 cars one a dark SUV and the other a dark Lincoln. In front of those cars were two cop cars and one Dark SUV all had lights and sirens and behind them were two more cop cars. I watched them drive by and then heard their sirens heading to the white house. I tried to take a picture, but I couldn't pull out my phone fast enough. I may have seen the Pres driving around, then again it may have been his family, or just some other important people with a police escort...