Wednesday, September 30, 2009

...

Stay tuned for pictures from the weekend (I'll post them later)

I got home from work today around 5:45pm. I got out of the car and walked up the hill to the stairs to our apartment and I saw something right in front of me move. It wasn't a person, but it was large. Standing on four legs with beautiful light brown fur. Eyes as big as golf balls sparkling in the sunlight staring at me. I got closer to the apartment and closer to the deer, and realized there wasn't just one. There were ten. Right next to my apartment. Just grazing peacefully, and I had to take a few pictures although the only camera I had was my phone. 


1 comment:

Laura said...

Girls night party in Park City November 6th-7th. Kyle's mom can get us a good rate for a nice hotel through her timeshare. We can all pitch in. What do you think!?