I apologize for how long it has taken me to write this blog! Good grief! Life has been pretty busy. Jason and I finished the semester and are now up in Montana for the first part of the summer.
We got up here without any major problems with our vehicles, I almost ran out of gas and had no cell phone reception to call Jason. I finally got his attention and we barely made it to the nearest town with a gas station. Other than that our trip was great.
We have been having a great time up here. Jason is doing some volunteer work for the week and then will be paid while shadowing doctors at the hospital. Right now I am looking for a job, so I can pay for school.
Today, Denny and I went to some garage sales and the home depot. We found some pretty good deals at our first two garage sales. We got a couple of toys for my nephew Z and took them over. He is just about 3 years old and is just a little boy who loves playing outside and getting dirty. We got him a basket full of little dinosaurs and a brand new little paint kit for the bathtub! He played with the dinosaurs and then we showed him the paint set and he grabbed it and ran inside. His parents had just finished painting his room and apparently he wanted to help so he went to his room. His dad rushed after him and reminded him it is a toy for the bathtub and that he could play with it when he took a bath. Hopefully it will help the kid be a little more excited for bath time, I know I certainly would be!
No comments:
Post a Comment