Saturday, December 20, 2008

Yay, another survey!

Five names you go by:
1: Shannon
2: Miss Shannon
3: Shann
4: Little
5: hey you

Three things you are wearing right now:
1: jammie pants
2: long sleeved shirt
3. wedding ring

Two things you want very badly at this moment:
1: A new oven
2: Something delicious made from a new oven.

Three people who will probably fill this out:
1: ?
2: ?
3: ?

Two things you did last night:
1: I had to take Jason to school at 4 to take his last final, and then I had to pick him up at 9.
2: I went to a couple of stores to pick up organizational supplies, and then I worked on cleaning and organizing the apartment.

Two things you ate today:
1: Hot chocolate
2: air...

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1: Jason, last night.
2: Penny's friend's mom.

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1: Go to church, not sure where, but we will go.
2: entertain Jason's parents.

Two longest car rides:
1: Utah to Montana
2: Utah to Washington 

Two of your favorite beverages:
1: Water
2: Hot chocolate

Now please copy and paste, add your own answers . Now that I did it I am tagging anyone who wants to do this.

No comments: