Thursday, November 06, 2008

General Conference Ensign November 2008

My brother has recently had a dream (goal) to make it into the ensign. At the October general conference he got to go with one of his friends from South Africa and his girlfriend. As they were walking past the ensign photographers taking pictures of other people, my brother- quite loudly- commented to his friend that the photographer should take a picture of them. The photographer heard and asked my brother and his friends if he could take a picture of them. 

Flash forward a month, I got a phone call while I was at Walmart I got a phone call from Tanner. He doesn't normally call me, he usually sends me a text message. He asked me if I had seen the ensign yet, I hadn't, and neither had he. He then told me one of his friends saw his picture in the ensign! 

We finally got our ensign and sure enough, on page 40, there was my brother! (He's the light gray one)


6 comments:

Tanner Mills said...

he is from ghana

Jason & Shannon said...

Thanks for the correction.

Rachel said...

that's awesome. I want to be in the ensign. That's a good tip ;)

Laura said...

lol that's cool. we saw the picture in the ensign this monday. how fun!

Natalie said...

That's so cool. I have also always wanted to be in the conference edition Ensign :)

Seth and Mariah said...

I always go looking for people I know in the Conference Ensign and it was funny because before I saw this post, I was like "hey, that is Shannon's brother". How cool!