Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Missing cousin Davey...

I was just looking through the photo's on my computer and I noticed this one.
It's of cousin Davey, me, and Tan. We were all pretending to be pregnant. I don't remember exactly why, but it was extremely fun. It was just one of those things that happened when Davey was around. Now he is in Jordan and our Sunday's are a little less wild. Although with my family things are very rarely dull.

This summer Jason and I are both going to school full time. Not only is Jason going to BYU full time during the spring and summer semesters, he is also taking the kaplan course so he can take the MCAT at the end of the summer. We are also wanting to go to disneyland after summer semester gets out for the both of us. I haven't been there in years. It's going to be our second BIG trip since we've been married. Our first trip was our honeymoon. We were supposed to fly from SLC to Ft. Lauderdale Florida, but we were literally 5 minutes late checking in and we had to sit there trying to convince the woman that we needed to get there because we had non refundable tickets for a cruise and the reason we were late to check in was because we had to wait in that line. The woman finally found us a flight from SLC to Memphis and from Memphis to Atlanta and then finally from Atlanta to Ft. Lauderdale. We even ended up sleeping on the floor in the Memphis airport (along with a bunch of other people) I slept on an air mattress for a few hours and jason stayed awake watching me and our stuff (he ended up getting some food too) haha. When we finally got to Florida both of our suitcases had been lost and we were told they would be brought to the ship before the end of the day. The end of the day rolled around and Jason's suitcase showed up but not mine. I was so disappointed. I called the phone number they gave me in case the luggage didn't show up, and they told me it should arrive at our next port of call which was key west florida, the NEXT DAY!!! I had all of my clothes in my suitcase and nothing to wear the next day. We ended up buying some clothes on the ship because I had been wearing the same clothes and garments for two days already. (Disgusting, I know) Finally my suitcase came and just in time. The rest of the trip was great. Food all the time, entertainment (song and dance) every night, going to a different place every day, cruises are great.
Well, I thought I had a picture on my computer of the cruise, but I guess I don't. As soon as I find the pictures I will post them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shannon:

Call me. I have a favor to ask and it's a secret.

376-1781