I don't really know what it is about snow that makes me want to hibernate until spring. I think it might just be the cold, and the fact that people are very scary drivers in the snow, especially in Utah. I really think snow is beautiful. The thing I don't like about it is the cold, and more than the cold, I don't like the wetness of it. I really need to invest in some really really warm clothes and then some water-proof clothes to keep the cold and wet out.
Saturday, December 01, 2007
Good Old Utah
The weather here has been pretty nice the past week. (Other than the cold). Cold weather doesn't bother me as much as cold weather plus snow. Yes, this morning we got up at about nine. I turned on the tv to watch/listen to Law and Order:SVU (thank you Tivo) from the kitchen while I did some dishes and made breakfast. As I was washing the dishes I got a glimpse of outside and it looked unusually white. I cracked the blinds and saw SNOW! Yesterday it was raining a lot, and I knew the news said it was going to snow, but it surprised me how much snow there actually was! It was ridiculous. Here is a picture right out our front door.


I don't really know what it is about snow that makes me want to hibernate until spring. I think it might just be the cold, and the fact that people are very scary drivers in the snow, especially in Utah. I really think snow is beautiful. The thing I don't like about it is the cold, and more than the cold, I don't like the wetness of it. I really need to invest in some really really warm clothes and then some water-proof clothes to keep the cold and wet out.
I don't really know what it is about snow that makes me want to hibernate until spring. I think it might just be the cold, and the fact that people are very scary drivers in the snow, especially in Utah. I really think snow is beautiful. The thing I don't like about it is the cold, and more than the cold, I don't like the wetness of it. I really need to invest in some really really warm clothes and then some water-proof clothes to keep the cold and wet out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree. Being cold is the worst. Of course, being hot in the summertime without A/C isn't so great either. But I don't like slushing around in snow and the icy roads and all that jazz.
Post a Comment